Our photography is respectful and tasteful. We desire to achieve a reputation for our work and process that is second to none! As such, we need to have certain policies in place to ensure clients have a consistent, fabulous experience; and to ensure our booking calendar remains full and that clients show up for their scheduled sessions.
Please review the details below and feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 701.373.5770if you have questions. Thank you for respecting our policies.
- We do not photograph exploitive nude portraits or poses that cross the line of being pornographic. They do not reflect our work.
- Editing is limited to airbrushing, color enhancement and sharpening. Recontouring the body is not provided as a service. Facial blemishes, dark circles, cellulite, bruises and lines will be airbrushed away.
- All clients must be 19 years of age or older AND out of high school. We will request an ID if I have cause to question age. We provide senior photography services and do not wish to make parents or clients feel they cannot trust their teens in our capable hands.
- We do not photograph men in boudoir style. No exceptions.
- Please leave your significant other, best friend and/or children at home. This is a day of pampering and fun just for you! If you have scheduled a shoot with a friend, we will consult with you on expectations.
- Please plan to make payment immediately following your shoot. Photography will not be released until payment is made in full by cash, check or Visa / Mastercard. Please inquire about our three month payment plan as an additional option.
- Taking photos of images from your phone during the photo viewing is not allowed. We also do not send a "sneak peek" shot prior to your photos being completely edited. There is a 2-3 week turnaround timeframe that we stick to which is based upon our editing load at the time of your shoot.
- We love to share photos at our events, on our website, blog and Facebook pages. We give each client the opportunity to allow us to share their photos. You must sign a model release form to do so. As a thank you, we provide each client with two additional images in their package. We do not share photos of any of our clients without their written permission. If you would like to share your photos, please ask us for a model release form.
Scheduling and Payment Policies
To reserve your shoot, you must pay a 50% non-refundable retainer toward your shoot package with a credit/debit card. Consultation over the phone is preferred - but we are happy to consult through email if that is easier. Please call 701.373.5770 to schedule a shoot or to provide a credit/debit card number. NEVER email credit/debit card information.
Because of the nature of our services, we are unable to fill appointments without a one week notice of cancellation or rescheduling. Therefore, we do enforce a strict cancellation and no-show policy and ask that our clients respect our commitment to scheduling the day especially for you. Please read our policy below. If you are booking a shoot, you will be reminded of these policies upon booking.
- Your initial retainer is non-refundable.
- Because we have limited the number of sessions we take each month, we honor our photoshoot appointment much like taking a wedding where the date is reserved just for you. Please choose a date that you ABSOLUTELY can commit to. We no longer offer rescheduling. Due to the nature of our business, it is nearly impossible to fill a spot that has been rescheduled or cancelled on short notice and creates a great amount of work for our staff to fill. Please plan to take a day off from work/activities to ensure you have enough time to complete your appointment.
- If you cancel or do not show up for your shoot -- your retainer will not be returned or applied to another shoot appointment or date. We need to maintain a full calendar monthly.
- Gift certificates, promotions and discounts are void when an appointment time is canceled. Promotions are void if rescheduled outside of promotion requirements. Gift certificates are subject to the same policies for rescheduling as we have noted above.
- We understand that weather can play a role in needing to reschedule and this is something we do take into consideration during the winter months.
- The remaining balance is due the day of your shoot. All packages must be paid in full prior to releasing images/products to a client. Please inquire for further details.
- We reserve the right to refuse business or photo requests.